Please take a moment to get more involved with LEADER. As a member, you are able to participate in certain committees. We ask that you review the below committees and if you are interested in joining a committee click here (you must be logged in to sign up)
LEADER is heavily dependent upon volunteers to keep the organization strong and running. We appreciate any support that you can provide.
The Education Committee is tasked with the following:
1. Plan all of the educational programs and workshops. The includes monthly meetings for Summit planning.
2. Promote culture change through presentations
The Outreach Committee is tasked with the following:
1. Identify opportunities for increasing membership
2. Work/support the LEADER regional chapters.
3. Deliver the LEADER message to the public
4. Identify and develop partnerships within the aging stakeholder community.
The Communications Committee is tasked with the following:
1. Publish, produce and mail a quarterly newsletter
2. Maintain an up-to-date distribution list of all entities and persons receiving the newsletter
3. Oversee the webmaster and information on the LEADER website, blog and social networking sites.