Our Mission, Values and Vision
Mission: To champion person-centered communities where aging adults and their care partners are valued, respected and honored.
Values: (inspired by and adapted from the Pioneer Network):
- Persons are more important than tasks;
- Spirit is as important as mind and body;
- Growth and development are unending life processes;
- All people are entitled to self-determination wherever they live;
- Relationships are the fundamental building block of a thriving community;
- The individuals engaged in the delivery of support are deserving of appreciation, honor and support by their peers and the larger community;
- Risk taking is a normal part of life.
Vision: Louisiana’s aging adults live in person-centered communities where all its members are valued, honored and respected.