Louisiana Enhancing Aging with Dignity through Empowerment and Respect (LEADER) is dedicated to advancing culture change in eldercare within the state of Louisiana. LEADER supports consumer-driven and person-directed care in all settings -- from long-term nursing home care to short-term transitional care to community-based care.
- providing educational programs and networking meetings for providers;
- communicating through newsletters and website; and
- educating consumers, policymakers and regulators about culture change.
Get the Most Up to Date Information on the LEADER Portal!
- Events - Upcoming events and workshops offered by LEADER and other organizationa about culture change;
- Forum - Discussion forum for all of your culture change and person-centered questions, comments and ideas;
- Newsletter - The most current edition of the LEADER Newsletter;
- Downloads - Information you can use on your culture change and quality improvement journey;
- Articles - Links to articles relevant to culture change, quality of care and person-centered care;
- News - News and announcements about LEADER projects and activities;
- Membership - Informaiton about LEADER membership, and
- Much More!